Friday, July 07, 2006

France vs. Italy

Billions will watch with anticipation on Sunday, as football Giants France and Italy battle for the World Cup.

In my predictions during Germany '06, I was was wrong on Argentina vs. Germany, and on Brazil v France.

Should I stick my neck out one more time. Hell yes. Nothing to lose, not even ego.

France, I think will relieve the Chianti warriors from any bother of taking that cup back to Rome, or Milan or wherever they were thinking of.

Lets see if that is right.

Who do you like? Don't worry if your favorites are already out. Join the club, my faves, Brazil, are out, and they are still my number 1.

Comment with your votes - France or Italy?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Italy must win!! They are simply the best.

Mad Bull said...

France will rock S_Italy's house!

Abeni said...

France but if Italy wins I won't be upset.

Marc M said...

France - let Zidane leave in style. They weren't my favourite team for the Tourney, but they are my favorite team for this match.

CoolDestiny said...

My team has already exited the World cup, but my pic for the finals is Italy.

G. Cornelius said...

Well I know I'm late...But I'm not feeling the Italy W...I guess because I was so behind Germany to win it at the house...But hey come hollar at me...I need your opinion...I'll keep you posted

Jdid said...

i was voting france but they let me down