Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bloggism

Well, the Windiess have been receiving some bitch licks down in no-man's land. And, although they came back to get high 500's declared, in 2 days they couldn't bowl out the Marylebone Cricket Club team, made up of mainly university students, including Sir Viv's son.

And Sarwan is back home to nurse a sore shoulder - and Samuels will be back in the crease, hopefully to do something this time.

Well - I will watch them this coming Thursday, hopefully it will be on Sports Max..

Well, thankfully, our one week plus of rain has subsided, and the place has begun to dry out. We had all started to look like wet chickens. And our cars are full of mud. I will wash the beast this evening, hopefully - I like to wash her myself.

I'm here waiting for 2 pieces of much promised business - hopefully they arrive before long otherwise I'll be living outside.

Well, my weekend in Kinsgton was enjoyable - we had lunch at Strawberry Hill on Saturday 26th May - I will try to post some photos on another post.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you were in Ja recently? I want to check out the Strawberry Hill spa.

Mel said...

Supporting the Windies ... always.

Anonymous said...

came back to see how your weekend in JA did turn out. Strawberry Hill eh? big pimpin!
What else yuh did?

Unknown said...

Won't even comment. Frankly, they're not worth it.

Unknown said...

Mi run outa matches and gas now due to the amount a fyah mi bun fi WI team!

Jdid said...

well they did reasonably well today! 7 wickets and under 300 runs. its a start

Rev Island said...

Yes - that was some good bowling. They need to bowl them out early in the morning, especially Ian Bell, once anyone is out, then the rest should follow quickly.

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Hello there!

I've been reading your blog for a while now...

Would you have an email I can contact you at? Mine is MsCutePants@gmail.com

Thanks!

Abeni said...

and then the slide to be all out for 226..not surprising tho eh

Anonymous said...

nice blog I surfed in through the firefly

Mad Bull said...

Wait! You're back online again! Great! Glad you had a good time in JA> I will be there for a bit next month.