Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ENGLAND GOES DOWN

Much to my delight, England has suffered a much deserved, massive demise to India. Read it here ..

Don't get me wrong, I ain't prejudiced, its just that they like to diss us a lot - so now its time to feast in your poison.. I hope Rahul and Dhoni demolishes you guys from here on.. and don't forget Sreesanth et al..

I'm sure I'll love how cricinfo spins this one.

Anyway, wouldn't you guess where I saw the Bull the other day...anyone would venture to guess?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't even paying attention. Oh well, more power to them.

Unknown said...

What is cricket?

My power of perception tells me you saw him at the bar!

Jdid said...

really glad they got beaten

Abeni said...

my guess is in JA

Mad Bull said...

Bwoy, RI, you really mustn't tell tales out of school, you know ;)
Anyway come on over to my blog, I have a proposition for you. We're going to become bloody superheroes!

Mighty Afroditee said...

Corner Pocket? RI - check out MB's proposition fi true. I nearly dead wid laffter!!