Friday, September 30, 2005

Inspired by the Bull

Well, over 1 week ago I came across the blog of the one Mad Bull, my fellow Jamaican transplant (to the Cayman Islands) . I think I am addicted to this blog thing, although I do not know if I can post as tenaciously as I read several blogs.

Yo - i understand the dj competition is at the mango tree tonight, so I may swing out there, although unless my usual sidekick does not check in real soon, I will hit the sack.

I will post this now, just to see what happens - comments please...

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

I suspect I know who this is! Welcome, bredrin! I hope you enjoy the ride and thet you do as Maffie says, "Give generously!". (Maffie is a part played by Volier Johnson in several of the shows "Oliver at Large", starring Oliver Samuels.

p.s. that wasn't for you, Revolution Man, but for the others who might visit your site. Peace.

Rev Island said...

Yes, I have seen that idiot maffie..though not for a long time, neither his side kick maffie - once i figure out how (or pick your brain) I will add pics, links, etc. off to the mango tree - later..