Saturday, October 01, 2005

Well, I went to the dj competition last night. I do not know what to make of it. It was well attended by a lot of j'cans, but also locals, and other expats. It was a bit suprising to see so many different types of people, in a place that used to be considered a J'can hangout. Call me a geyser, but I had forgotten how people can go mad over a brother selecting a few tunes. Boy that Jah cure one about behind the metal bars made them go ballistic...

The new management of the Mango Tree changed the place up a lot though, its now a decent outdoor venue. The J'cans really enjoyed Nico, a dj from Jamrock, as well as Martino, and the other dj's.

Like a lot of local bars, there were lots of latino bartenders, as usual, keeps the customers looking, anyway, if not salivating.

C&W gave away lots of mobile minutes, which delighted all the pay as you go (broke) massive.

Like I mentioned last night, Mad Bull http://www.madbull4.net is going to have to assist me on this, because past a certain point I am a pc dummy. I am not going to read one of those yellow books.

Cool, as I am typing this Man United v Fulham is starting. I have not watched premier league for a while but I would expect Sir Alex's lads to kick some major limie ass.

Well I was just made to eat my words as Fulham scored in the 2nd minute (scored by John) United looked like sissies in the 18 yard box. I know some major limie bawlin must be goin on.

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

RI, you need to turn on word verification top block spam comments like the one above.

Rev Island said...

I think i turned on the word verification after that message works. I also put in the language for the links into the template, but it did not work - I will show it to you, obviously i did not do it properly.