Monday, March 20, 2006

Foolinish

Have you ever noticed something? People will still write down numbers in their hands even though they can enter it into the phone? And it never gets into the phone, even if written on a piece of paper.

How about those who are pigging out on pizza, chinese food, junk food, etc, and then drinking a diet coke?

How about those using nutrament or slim fast drink as a beverage to have with a meal?

I saw Trouble twice this week at Cafe Del Sol/. I also saw his friend, known only the bloggosphere as "Wayne". Nice, this somewhat anonymous world of bloggage.

I tell you what, a couple of bombas usually pass through the Cafe Del Sol.

Have a fantabulous weekend, all you idle people, spending time to read a site such as this (thanks by the way, and also thanks for ALL your comments)

6 comments:

Abeni said...

Yeah,the pizza and the diet coke kinda amusing.I guess its just to cut down the calories.Enjoy your weekend too

the damn boy said...

Been to Burger King, ordering a Double Whopper, supersized... then an image of my mom shaking her finger and scolding me pops into my head, then I say to the cashier, "and...uhm..can I get...uhm... a Diet Coke with that!" I want to be eating heart-healthy. Or, "part-healthy".

Have a great weekend too. I appreciate ur blogging on blogger, of which I am a bloggee. (<--I obviously had too much Diet Coke!)LOL.

Unknown said...

Good questions Ri!

As for the diet coke, I guess they just want something to ease their conscience!

Enjoy yuh weekend!

Unknown said...

Yeah that really is stupid.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yea man, it is the age of the under educated and over stupi-fied

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Mi madda always quoting something 'bout a little madness every now and then is relished by the wisest men...so a little foolinish...