Tuesday, June 27, 2006

World Cup, cricket, etc

I assume that those of you with all your faculties in place have been watching World Cup Football.

That Brazil game this morning was nice, I believe Brazil will be in the final, which I believe is early in July. Ghana has a lot to be proud of, nonetheless.

On cricket, well, the Windies are still fighting on, having mustered a 3rd draw in this test series. At least they were not losses, which they have done a lot for about 10 years now.

A bit stressed as my 3 year old is in hospital since Sunday with 2 enlarged tonsils, with fever going up to 103 on 2 occasions. I hope he will come home tonight - the Dr. hinted that may be the case if his fever is controlled today.

Well - I am off to watch the game with Spain and France - bets anyone? I would say Spain.

5 comments:

Abeni said...

World cup games should be replayed at nights for those of us who have no access while at work.Your son feeling better?

Unknown said...

Cricket? What is that? Test?

It's all about World Cup football right now.

Rev Island said...

Stunner I am a sports fan, and Cricket is actually my favorite sport, I guess I need to emphasise my cricket a little bit more on my blog. I must have not been mentioning it enough.

You see I lost on my Spain bet - oh well. Brazil better kick some French ass, although I think Henry is close to being the top player in the world.

Rev Island said...

My younger son is back home and better. Unfortunately my older son is now under the weather with pretty much the same ting.

Mad Bull said...

Sir Ri, Hope both sons are feeling fine! So sorry re Brazil! France surprised me, though I did think there was a chance. Nice game still...