Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dah wah yu get.

In the last hour or so, I had 2 "children say the funniest things" moments.

I went to my son's school to catch the last half-hour of his weekly soccer.

As I approached, one of the kids said "its a throw in, you idiot!" quite loudly, and I thought, what a rude little !@$%%^...

Then, I came home and checked my email. Here is what I received:



A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, " What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him b..tch".

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids really do say the darndest things. I don't think Bill Cosby would approve of their behaviour though.

Mighty Afroditee said...

...What about the behaviour of the man who thought "what a rude little !@$%%"....hmmmm...

Mad Bull said...

That joke was quite funny, actually! Wicked!

Abeni said...

that was hilarious.never heard it before either

Teenage Perfectionist said...

That is just beautiful. Check out my blog.

G. Cornelius said...

RI...That last joke just mad my DAY! ROFLMAO! I'll keep you posted

Melody said...

See if she never said 'bitch' it woulda just been funny, but she said 'bitch' so it's disgustingly hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Hey Papi, its good to hear from u

Scratchie said...

nice one...good for the weekend

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe .... evil.

Marc M said...

A lot of little devils in this world.