Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter time

Well, having been to church early this morning, and then to a breakfast at one of the members house afterwards, I am lazing around, watching England battle Australia -

Its a bit of a dilemna for me, as I usually want England to go down no matter what - but, someone really needs to beat Australia, and for today I'll accept it even if England does the job, after all, everyone else, including the Windies, have failed.

At this point, with about 20 over left in the game, England are really starting to pile on the pressure - hope England wins, just this once.

Went to a wedding last night at Bride House in West Bay - one of my friends tied the knot - Bride House is very nice, sort of a small botanical garden.

The Million Dollar Run race is tomorrow - its a high stakes powerboat race held every Easter Monday, Tami Chynn will be there - should be nice.


Enjoy the rest of your Easter -

4 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Did you go to the MDR? I was thinking about it, but instead, went to Public Beach (across from Jungle) and played volleyball from 2:00 - 5:30. Was cool. There were some latinas and Yard girls dancing to latin and dancehall riddims on the beach in their bikinis. I suppose thats the closest you can get to a strip club over here. Twas definitely interesting.

Unknown said...

Not really watching the Cricket World Cup as the Windies are bound to fail. I didn't go to curch on that most holiest of days. Father, forgive me. Tami Chynn? Nice.

Abeni said...

look like OZ will win it all

Anonymous said...

Ciao
volevo farti i complimenti hai un sito bellissimo un abbraccio dall'Italia
Elisa

Congratulations on a beautiful website
Loved everything on your site and you did a magnificent job. You should be proud of yourself
if youhave just a minute, visit me back and live a comment with your link, so other Italian people will be able to visit your blog
Elisa