Monday, November 07, 2005

NFL, exciting on and off the field

Tonight, I would like to see the Monday nite game, and my satellite is down, to rahted. Yesterday was full of excitefullness and wonderfullment.

T.O... suspended due to his comments... amazing .. read it here. Boy, a man making millions expects to go into a broadcast interview and trash talk his team mate Donavan McNab (who, incidentally is a rare breed, i.e. a black quarterback) . Terrell himself is a great player, so it is sad that the league will be without him for the rest of the season..

Elsewhere, the man who has been accused by his former girlfriend of giving him herpes led the Atlanta to a 17-10 win over Miami. And, here in Cayman, we have so many broken hearted Dolfans.

Off the field, 2 of the Carolina Panthers have been caught having sex with each other in a bathroom in a bar. The atrocity is that they were arrested! The cops must have missed the real dyke action, to rass, and were angry, and arrested them for stopping!

Yo - no TV tonight, I will have to twiddle with the rabbit ears. Hopefully not too much snow, speaking of which, whats this controversy about the snowman t shirt? Amazing amount of press coverage still.

Lastly, lets keep Spanish Town in our thoughts as we hope and pray for peace in Jamrock.

Blogpeeps, Blog ya later!

4 comments:

Rev Island said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rev Island said...

Folks, Dr. D mentioned that comments were not being posted, I think its ok now..

Unknown said...

Not an NFL fan, but my teams ar Green Bay Packers, and N.Y. Giants. I might watch a part of a game now and then in the finals.

Campfyah said...

Thanks for the link. I'll link you to my blog when I get over my internet issues. Still having great difficulties.

Welcome another island brother. Don't get much stateside new in these parts ah town