Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not a lot to blog about, I don't think, but let's see where this leads

Hey folks

Happy All Saints Day (yesterday), or Day of the Dead if you are in Mexico.

Boy "rain" is not our buzzword, but our only word, although the sun has been peeping intermittently from yesterday.

Well we have seen where good old George has been converting the US Supreme Court into a Republican machine - this is very serious, as these appointments have no set expiry date. Well, let see where that goes - hopefully Uncle Sam knows what he is doing - let me know what you think my US bloggionistas! My USA legal heavyweights, please comment!

God bless the soul of Rosa Parks, who was laid to this week having been eulogised by such orators as Clinton, and receiving vocal tributes by such artistes as Aretha.

I think the Cayman Islands legal profession needs a Rosa Parks, who refuses to yield her seat to oppressors, of whatever shade.

All of the fallout from doping in sports (yes I do not care who wants to call it sport) continues. The Man who claims to have sold it to Marion Jones has been indicted.

Well, it looks like the weekend is upon us, and maybe some of my new found crew may check out Senor Frogs - nice place, I like it - I certainly recommend it to those who have not tried.

Blog ya lata...

3 comments:

Mad Bull said...

You know, thats not a bad suggestion at all!

Abeni said...

All Saints Day big here with lots of people going out to light up graves and burning candles outside.I like the idea behind it

Unknown said...

Big up to Rosa Parks, truely a black heroine.

That all Saint's Day, isn't it the same as Hallowene craziness? Damn Obeah holiday! lol