Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What to do, what to say, you wait, big tings a gwaan!



Well, I have been prompted by Dr. D to post something. Hopefully something will tickle your fancy here.

Well, the sporting world is scandalous as usual, one of the Portland Trailblazers just cussed his coach and they have suspended him for a while. But what is hidden in the small print at the bottom of the article is that this dude, Patterson, is a registered sex offender in Oregon, and gets millions as a professional athlete to rass! Read it here.

Here is another one, this time from the NFL, with the Philadelphia Eagles. I spoke about T.O. a few days ago, when he cussed his way to a season long suspension (though with full pay). Well his QB teammate, Donavan McNab, is now injured for the rest of the season. Now, you can eliminate one team from the playoffs for sure. Peyton Manning and the Colts are looking like Super Bowl to rass!

I would like to visit the Corner Pocket, and I probably will, but i read where some thug fired a shot into the sky in the parking lot of the same shopping centre where it is. Boy these young wimps with guns need a wake up call. So hopefully, I will catch up with my compadres Mad Bull and the Troubled one later on this week. I see where Trouble has mentioned it on his site.

Boy Trouble has been making some wicked posts recently. I can't possibly fit into his troubled shoes to rass. Also, the Bull has been solo recently. What does a Bull do without his wife, one wonders?

Now the maxim girl above lost her job on Al Gore's (remember him - he actually should be US president now, you know, because the stole the 1st term from him and then he would have won a 2nd term, they say) TV network, because of this photo shoot. Now if it was Bill's network, he would be been like, Yeaaah Naaaiccce. "Turn it owwver baybe let me slayam it one more tayime. Big up Bad boy Bill Clinton." "Thayat woman, Miss Lewinsky, her poontang was so Naaicce. You know ah never had sex with her. She did with me, that naaice beotch, with a naice poontang. " "She sat on me and ah got mah cream all over her blue frock. Naaaice. "

Well, blog ya later...hopefully again before Xmas..

5 comments:

Abeni said...

Oops sex offender? Thankfully,it was not a child because I was expecting the worst

Marc M said...

a lot of people give Bill slack though - as they figure here was a fellow who arguably was the most powerful man in the world and he decides to cheat with Monica Lewinsky. What's up with that?

Unknown said...

I know that ain't milk on Monica's mouth ;). Best US pres is Bill, real playa.

Mad Bull said...

I not even waiting until weekend. Like how I got a half day off and I don't have to pick up da likkle one till 5:30PM, I goin' Corner Pocket! Whats A Bull do when his lady's not around? Play Mummy and Daddy to the likkle one.

Mad Bull said...

More bloggagew please!