Saturday, April 22, 2006

My love.. she's gone


Now I am high and dry. After 8 years of faithful service she is gone. My boat, that is. I sold her on Thursday.

Here she is, being towed away by her new owners.. Good bye my love, and bon voyage..

Now, I will be a landlubber for a while.

Now, the title on top of my blog which says I love my boat is a lie, in that she was my boat.

Lawd. Hopefully I will be too busy to wallow in grief.

Enjoy your weekend folks in blogland. Yo to my cuz's Debbie and Joanie in Kingston Town.

9 comments:

Abeni said...

No,no new one on the horizon?

Rev Island said...

Yes, on the horizon, but not on the morrows.

brooklyn babe said...

Aaaww boy baby, but now you have room for a new boat. One day.

the damn boy said...

Whoa...real nice boat! Now you can buy a yatch instead.

Scratchie said...

Have fun looking for the replacement. BTW Happy Birthday tomorrow. Enjoy it to the max

Jdid said...

nice boat

G. Cornelius said...

NOT THE BOAT!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'll keep you posted

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Awww man! I can imagine how you feel. Do you have friends with boats, so you can go out to sea with them?

Don't cry too much, RI, or you might need a boat for that river of tears. There's lots of other fish, I mean, boats, in the ocean.

Unknown said...

Parting brings such sorrow,

So what kinda boat yuh going to buy to replace it?!