Monday, May 08, 2006

Not much Bloggage but, nice cricket

Hey folks... I had told you how Jerome Taylor was part of our future in good cricket, and also I told you how Runako Morton was a force to be reckoned with.

It matters not what these morons are writing on www.cricinfo.com. They criticised the Windies bitterly after the 2 wins last weekend. They almost crucified Tina Best for his wayward bowling yesterday (they gave him no credit for the wicket he did get) .. folks I am done with that website as I believe their writers are pre-disposed against us.

Folks, it seems that since I started working on my own my bloggage has slowed. My mind cannot focus on bloggage material. Anyway, I am back.. blog again hopefully sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Yes, I hope to see you blog again sooner rather than later...

Abeni said...

At least we winning.Not often we can say that ent?Hoping yuh getting nuff clients

Unknown said...

As usual I bun fia pon WI cricket.

Making a living is much more important than blogging, so do your work and drop up a post whene yyou can.