Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bloggage


Firstly, for those of you who were taken aback by the photograph displayed on my last post, I come before you with a contrite heart, having properly recognised the error of my ways. In order to make amends, I have instead posted another hi5 bomba with a view to my rehabilitation to your good books, or as I heard a pompous lawyer say recently, hopefully this will return me to "good stead".

I stole on this occasion those words in quotes (above) from an email between me and a few of my former colleagues in this here much vaunted legal profession.

One of those dear counsel was saying that "at my firm salary reviews are imminent, and all are waiting in anticipation of a windfall. In a forthcoming issue of Legal Global (I have used a fictitious publication name to protect the guilty) I have been featured, which should stand me in good stead (for promotion).

Since I left the law firm world, I had begun to forget how pretentious and silly that whole world is. And to think I once worked in such environs. If I go back to work at a large law firm, please feel free to shoot me - because if you don't, you surely will when I start using self serving, flowery language like "stand me in good stead".

To close, please contemplate the assets of this young bomba featured above. Please attempt to complete the review of the text of this post prior to fixating on the bad gyal.

Enjoy the rest of your week, and I look forward to your comments, especially on whether you were able to complete the reading of the text without looking at her.

Peace.

11 comments:

Abeni said...

As a girl with no lesbian leanings I was able to read the text:)

Scratchie said...

i tried...made it through after 3 attempts. lol

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

What Abeni said, me too. And if you go back to work at a large law firm and we shoot you, we might need de help of a big law firm to get us off.

Rev Island said...

Agreed, folks. Viewing is optional, or any other activities triggered by such viewing.

Unknown said...

Damn, she's hot! And oh yeah, lawyer troubles. Right.

Marc M said...

Fine looking chica. I was wondering is it possible to make money as a lawyer and not have to deal with the pretension?

Unknown said...

Didn't understand all that law stuff you posted, still not trying to. All I know dat girl look hot, love di pic!

Gela said...

You're hopeless Ri! Anyway, congrats on being featured. Nice. So, you're in govt now?

Rev Island said...

No - gela, flyin solo now.

Mad Bull said...

Di bomba lookin real 'ot! Suweet! If I look at her too long, I might "stand in good stead"!

Mad Bull said...

Hopefully when she sees how good a stead I stand in, she will see fit to "promote" me! ;-)