Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tings a gwaan (Jamaican) but i na know wha it is (Caymanian)

Folks - I trust you are all doing well, and if not, here's hoping that matters will improve.

On cricket, I noticed that Murali and the rest of the Sri Lankans have whitewashed South Africa, thank goodness for that -

On cycling, I do not know what to make of the Landis scandal, as all parties concerned are claiming propriety

On athletics, it seems Asafa may soon regain his sole domination of sprinting excellence, and Gatlin and his coach might be disgraced -

On Jamaican independence, happy independence to those who were celebrating it -

and lastly but not least - RIP Miss Lou, and Walk good -

7 comments:

Marc M said...

You touched on everything my man. R.I.P. Miss Lou

Jdid said...

long time you aint blog good to see you back

Gela said...

Hey, you're back! Great! Welcome back.

CoolDestiny said...

Well, your sabbatical was almost as long as Trouble's. It's about time you said something!!

Unknown said...

Wow! good to see you in di place! Yep Asafa on top again, but di druggist athlete dem!

Unknown said...

Nice little sum of the recent news.

Scratchie said...

Talk about essential blogging....lol....I thought I was bad....