Saturday, January 13, 2007

Freakiedeakie


Folks


I was happy for all of your New Year's greetings.


Just like my previous post, and many others, I am making this one up as I am going along.


I was whipped at squash today, hopefully I can avenge that beating, I can still feel it - the Bud Light that I had while washing my truck didn't help either, oh hell let me suck another.


I agree with your comments from my previous post, Eva Mendez is not hot, she's hawwwwwwwwwwt!!!! There she sits at left, feast your eyes (come on ladies you as well) on every ounce of that Latina hottie! Contemplate her every talent, on and off the screen.
I have another game on Monday, so hopefully I can get in a run tomorrow so that the old bones can feel a bit better on the court on the night.
I will surf on in to your sites now, so here's to a great weekend, pretty much one-half of one month of the new year is gone already -



11 comments:

Melody said...

She could really teach Britney a ting or 2 on how to do that 'peek at de undies' stunt while maintainin' de glamour -- she gets props on that. Enjoy your upcomin' game.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Not too revealing but just enough to keep you interested.

Mad Bull said...

Eva inspire you to play better squash or wah?

Abeni said...

Beats the other Eva every day of the week.Win the next one

Mighty Afroditee said...

I know I ain't seh nuttin 'bout Eva Mendez! I seh I wanted Tony Parker! Cho.

For the next game, drink 2 Bud Lights. That will help your timing and coordination...

Unknown said...

Caliente!!! She does look hot!

Hopefully you fared better at the game today.

Unknown said...

Calentita calentita! (hottie hottie en Espanol). No wonder Will Smith was attracted to her.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

man you better get that squash game tight - lol

The Chapati Kid said...

I swear up and down that you are funny as all shit, man. I have tears in my eyes now.

Anonymous said...

Put a pic of Eva on your squash racquet! That should improve your game!!

Teenage Perfectionist said...

Hey Ri, best of luck in the new year.