Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back to work tomorrow @##!*%&$



Well, I had an extra long weekend, having added 2 days after our long weekend here in Cayman. One of the great things about that is that my week at work will be all of 2 days, before the weekend again. (Can you tell I like weekends? I am sure I'm not along on that one).

Hey check out this pic of a Miami Dolphins cheerleader - OMG, I have to big up a girl like this every time.

Lets go now to real football, where T & T has made the entire sporting Caribbean smile with pride as they have qualified for the World Cup by beating Bahrain 1-0. Big up Soca Warriors.

Until we blog again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Why yuh madding mi?
She is a cheerleader?! I would love to se her jumping with those knocker!
Nice photo.

Trinni fi wi worldcup money!

Marc M said...

Soca Warriors have made the Caribbean proud fo real.

Abeni said...

Nuff respect to Trini

Campfyah said...

Thanks for dropping by my spot. When I get off my laxy behing, I'll update the blogroll.
Nicee looking lady, pin her up on yuh closet door.

Mad Bull said...

Yow, dah gyal deh HOTT! Well done RI! Big up to the Soca Warriers yes...
Suppose you see the "word" they want me to type to verify that I'm human. As you say, "Bomba!"