Sunday, November 06, 2005

November, eh? Another year gone



Yo bloggists, what's on your various minds, brothers and sisters? My mind is kind of scattered at the moment, nothing in particular to blog about. Work pressures are mounting (that is a majer rass understatement, to bumbo), as usual, and I can feel a big transition coming soon. I will tell you more about that when certain things happen, though.

The pirates landing was pretty good, although my wife did not speak to me there because yesterday I was a bit of a misery, having gone through a bit of a horrible Friday afternoon at work.

I am actually tired of alcohol. These days I will have a drink or 2, but I do not seem to have the urge for it at all. Could this be a sign of a life change, or is it just age catching up on me? Rass, I don't know, however whatever the benefits of non-drinking are, hopefully I can derive some of those (are there any?).

Long weekend coming up at the end of his week folks, and I plan to have whale of atime, including hopefully a domino session in the back of my place.

Today we began to put furniture into our old apartment, where my late mother in law lived until Hurricane Ivan devastated it last September. 14 months after Ivan, it is just now complete, and we are getting it ready for rental. We expected it to be ready from July, and I had the furniture for it from March this year, clogging up my garage and attic. Have to apply for electricity for it tomorrow. Hot today, rasta. It is now 917 pm and it is 82 degs!

There is indeed a funny story behind it, because someone washed my truck yesterday, and at Sunrise where the apartment is there is a huge puddle in the parking lot, so I refused to use my truck, as that beast would have taken all of the furniture in 1 or 2 trips. But I figure in the next few days when it looks like "normal" again, I will give in.

Here is a pic from Nissanusa.com with a red version of my truck. Mine does not have those "big tow" mirrors, which are a bit "in your face" when they are extended, like they are in this pic. But the Titan is one beast of an animal, and a pleasure to drive. It is a pickup and an SUV in one, as the four door layout affords a huge back seat area (for passengers, get your mind out of the niceness). The gas bill is atrocious, though, it is a v8, 5.6L guzzler! Mine is actually dark green, but the factory calls that deep water blue. Talk about toys (come one keep your mind straight) - adjustable pedals, rear a/v control, rear electric window, anti- glare mirror, front loading 6 cd changer, 10 speakers including sub-woofer, heated seats, leather, audio controls in the steering wheel, power seats, four 12v sockets, 3 inside and one in the truck's bed!, and a whole load of other wicked features I cannot even remember.

Peeps, let me know whats going on. I will surf your way and check out your musings and maybe some depraved rantings.

1 comment:

Rev Island said...

Thanks for your comment Miss Sunshine - yes - I do like that position and many others.