Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Work, Play and Home


Can hardly get a chance to post these days. Its from one thing to the other. I have an aunt visiting from Jam, and I only saw her briefly, once.

She's around 72, but very adventurous - so I think I'll try to get her to Senor Frog's before she leaves.

Work was quite stressful today, our regulator came to do a 3 day inspection. My bosses, in their infinite wisdom, promised them a spreadsheet which did not exist, so I had to prepare it. At 430 p.m., after stressing about it all day, I finished it. Then I was burnt out.

A bit of stress at home as well, my father in law, at the ripe young age of 95, suffered a stroke last night. Today he is more alert, but he cant talk, and his entire right side seems to be paralysed. His picture is attached. He traveled the world as a mariner in his day and I have heard many of his seagoing stories. My mother in law, pictured to his left, passed away this past September. He had a CT scan today, but we have not heard from the Dr about what that shows.

Well, I don't know why Mad Bull thinks he needs to stop the beauty parade. If he needs to change anything, he can simply continue the parade, with the ladies not having gone to the trouble of wearing anything.

I will certainly not incite any further heated comments by going on about my truck any more, I will come up with something else, to blood cleat. I am just happy I was able to post a little suppn before someone, lets say, invites me to. I will delay the car talk a little more.

Puuuulll Uuuuuuup!

4 comments:

Abeni said...

How old was your father in law there? Sure don't look very old.Oh I may be posting my pic from the wedding later this week..

Unknown said...

Wow 95! Sorry to hear about the stroke. My grandfather had a stroke some time ago, he is in his late 80s.

Rev Island said...

Thanks for all your comments. The pic was on the night before his 95th Birthday, earlier this year. We were having dinner at a Restaurant in East End called Portofino.

Mad Bull said...

Sorry to hear about this, rude bwoy! I hope he makes it through this still.