Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One more lil ting

Well check This out. Well, Kiss out me auntie mumma grannie fada sista whats it not.

All the Pakistan selectors and others have resigned over the teams elimination from the WCC. I wonder if the WI selectors have ever done so in the past?

Nuff people cussin our selectors all the time, when we takin licks from all teams - but I dont hear about selectors resigning lately. I know the board has had some changes, but what about the selectors?

And we sometimes have the nerve to criticise the Paki's? A Joke..

This is a post script to my main post, below, folks - so after this over (or before if it pleases you), please bat out the one below, and please, run swiftly between the stumps.

5 comments:

Abeni said...

Lara for sure resigned and I think Harper too. selectors,stop dream:)

Unknown said...

I don't think they had a choice really. Either they'd step down or the fans would make them. They take cricket very seriously there.

Jdid said...

ya ever see west indians reign aything. ya know how many over the hill tiefing politicians we have that need to leave too. naa we never give up power and if we ever do something fishy ging on

The Chapati Kid said...

Crazy scandalous, eh, this Woolmer thing. Biggest scandal to hit international cricket in a decade, me thinks. Friend of mine is reporting on the thing from Trini and says they suspect a bookie, or someone Woolmer knew. And now India is getting slammed by Sri Lanka and my eyes are red from weeping.

Unknown said...

I think the WI cricket selectors and board could learn from the Pakistan selectors.