Saturday, March 03, 2007

Resurrection

Well, it ain't that dramatic.

This has been my longest non-post. I wondered if by now my memberhship with Blogger may have lapsed. But, no, there it was, old faithful, still on line.

Well, I was not too comfortable with a couple of comments about my bloggionista Teenage Perfectionist - which were posted on my site about her, I guess to avoid actually having to comment on her site.

Well, her site is not online - I hope to hear from her soon.


I don't know, the blog world gets a bit testy some times. I deal with it by staying out of the fray - I am happy for folks to disagree without getting personal - but hey, the world wide web has no limits, except the old delete button, which is usually at one's disposal.

Do you know why:

Sometimes, people, in mid cell phone conversation, lean the earpiece away from the ear and sort of bark into the mouthpiece, in an apparent attempt to get the mouth close to the mike? Boy whatever the reason, and maybe some of you have done it, it look foolish no rass.

My dear mother, she covers her mouth and the phone mouthpiece, in an apparent attempt to block out the background noise. Now that looks really strange to bumbo.

How about that American Idol? Who do you like? I like Melinda Doolittle - tell me who you like - and if you like Antonella because she done the posing thing, well, thats ok too.

My Dad just returned from a week of cath lab, ecg and all manner of tesses (thats how some folks pronounce the plural of test) on his ticker. But he is really a 70 year old dynamo. He came back today, all tesses keem ("came") out good.

You know I did a post about a few months ago about my little office, and how it has these partitions which are open to the passageway inside the suite. I discussed the lack of privacy to "tap suppn" and then you know, one of my friends, a singer, said to me that his office (or former office) was better for "tappin suppn". I was a bit clueless when he said this, but then I realise that rass, 'im muss be a bloggionista. Clue me in Mad Bull .

Enjoy your weekend, and remember to rally round the West Indeeees. If unlike me you are not a cricket afficionado, then I hope you have a good month, although I will post before the month is done

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What? Teenage Perfectionist took down her blog? Damn. I did enjoy passing by there when I can, well except for the male bashing.

The moving the cell phoe from the ear to the mouth thing always annoy me! I hate when people do that!

Abeni said...

Yeah, I always find the cellie thing odd. Bring on the cricket!

Jdid said...

only checked the perfectionist once. interesting if somewhat controversal.

glad to have you back with us sir

Scratchie said...

Glad to see you back, if only in bits and pieces. I shouldn't be the one talking since I am barely around these days. I found out about the Teenage Perfectionist's blog when I passed through on my last blogland tour.

Unknown said...

Nice to see you again. Hope you return to regular posting.

The Chapati Kid said...

Cricket! Bring it! I'm sorry, but I'll have to be backing my country on this one... go India! (Even though I really loved Viv Richards and Garfield Sobers when I was a wee one.)

Anonymous said...

I have tickets for tuesday and am well looking forward to it... as long as they don't shame me!