Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas time again


I am spending 3 days at home with my boys. My father did me a great service today by taking the older of the 2 with him.

I was out last night to a few of the shops that opened late - Caymania was open until 9pm, and I was able to get something for a nephew -

I got a couple of gifts last night for my parents at Hobbies and books as well. By the time I got to Book Nook, it was 8:53pm and the security guard said that the would close at 9, so I did not bother to rush in on that one.

I found a new audio store last night though, so I will swing in there sometime today.

Victoria Secret Supermodel Selita Ebanks at left.

Invigorate your senses and fantasize upon the contents of the nectie of this here bomba who grew up just down the road from where my house is right now. Sabor! Mucho Gusto!

8 comments:

Mad Bull said...

She looks good, but what she is wearing looks kinda stupid. She should just take it off, Ri! ;-)

Abeni said...

How old are your boys?Seems like your shopping under control

Unknown said...

Yes I agree with Mad Bull she should just take it off.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Thanks for swingin' by my blog, as busy as you are, Ri. Enjoy your holiday.

Jdid said...

grow up just down the street from you? man why nuhbody so aint grow up close ta me

all the best for the holidays man

Marc M said...

Nice looking girl for real.

Mad Bull said...

Yo, Ri! Merry Christmas to you, my brother and Happy New Year when it comes too. Bless Up!

Angry Dog said...

Merry Chrismus R-I!!!