Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Li'l bidda dis, a L'il bidda dat


Bloggionistas

Contemplate the capabilities of this here creature wise and wonderful (the lord God made them all), Cayman Islands (and New York) Victoria's Secret Supermodel, Selita Ebanks. Other pics are available on Victoria's Secret's websites, among others.

This is a quickie postie between last nite's work Christmas party, and the one tonight for my wife's work. One of my bloggionistas was there, with his lovely wife at his side - Some will know who that is.

Today I visited the book ship Logos II.

This ship is a huge floating book fair, with countless books for sale, really cheap. Her picture is above. I will try to go again before she leaves, without the children driving us beserk. The books are mainly spiritual and educational, but there is certainly no bookstore in Cayman with an amount of books on display which is any where near the vast amount on this ship. Its going to Bermuda from here.

See you folks soon, and I trust you are enjoying the Christmas season. Party time now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

PARTY!!!

I missed it the last time it came to Jamica, I hope the next time it comes to Jamaica I will get myself some books.

Mad Bull said...

I went on it with Natty and MBJr. His school had a field trip there. It was decent.
I have been on it in Kingston, Jamaica as well, a few years back.

Abeni said...

Went on it a few times.I wish it had m ore contemporary novels but I got some text books so it was good

Marc M said...

almost party time for me, just one more exam fi deal wid.

Angry Dog said...

Any idea when the boat going to Jamaica?