Thursday, December 29, 2005

Looking forward to the New Year's weekend




Hello my fellow inhabitants of bloggsville.

Big up my Jamaican crew on their link up in Kingston town.

Just relaxing at home tonight, watching the 36 hour 007 marathon on Spike Tv.

Just had a Glenlivet 18 y.o. scotch and a Partagas cigar. This is the particular puro that I had tonight. It is a 30 minute smoke which leaves you feeling irier than any spliff, I can guarantee you.

Looking forward to New Years eve, going to light some fireworks for the boys, have another puro, and have some bubbly. I got a bottle of Don Perignon from one of my clients. Then, one of the ladies at work is having a party at her house, so I will pass thru in the wee hours of New Years day. At least that's the plan. Hopefully it actually materialises.

I will link up all of your sites now.

3 comments:

Mad Bull said...

I'm wioth you on the bubbly but I not smoking anything. All de bes' for 2006.

brooklyn babe said...

Biggin U up for the new yearz. Enjoy!

Abeni said...

Happy New Year and all the best in your new venture.