Thursday, December 15, 2005

What is the true position, blogaroos?



Well doc, you are truly a lover of life. That is the impression given by your blog anyway. I shall ask the Bull to confirm that that is really what you are like.

This article from the Jamaica Observer is excellent. It relates to the Ringling Brothers circus, more particularly known as the four way race to the leadership of the ruling party in Jamaica. Yes doc - I know some folks are tyad of talkin, but this one is just some satire, something we can all do with at all times.

Boy, these last two weeks I returned to squash, not having played since 10th September 2004, the night before Ivan obliterated all 9 of the squash courts in Cayman. I feel some muscles that have been sleeping for years. Why people play sports voluntarily when it amounts to self-inflicted injury, is beyond rationalisation. I will try again on Saturday morning, since I have been invited by a good looking bomba so to do.


Yard flex creature pictured at right. Reflect upon the physical prowess of this here Jamaican beauty. See the other creatures here.

I will link your sites now.

3 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Yes, Ri, I love the Yardflex Girls site. Planty of them look well irie! I only wish they would post them more often.

Abeni said...

Us girls demand some males next!

Unknown said...

I was just checking out Yardflex before starting my blog rounds and trust mi some of the girls on the site look hot like 10 fireside!