Friday, January 27, 2006

Cricket and the city (go figure)

Well, My posting thing still does not have the toolbar, so I aint waitin no mo. It does not even allow me to edit the html. I will have to change the whatchamallthefuckinthing completely.

Folks, check out this blog - www.rawdawgb.blogspot.com nothing like a well written college professor moonlighting as a bloggionista.

Again this will be a shorty, while I change the thingumaeffinjig to a different one.. this is not nice to rass.

Supposed to go and bowl a few balls in the nets today, then I will attend an licensed establishment or four. Rather than apply formally for bail, I will abscond. I even have a getaway vehicle waiting - see you later -

3 comments:

Abeni said...

Try a new template and see how it goes.

Mad Bull said...

Have fun, Ri!

Unknown said...

Enjoy yuh self!