Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006 to all

Folks, have a super new year.

On new years eve, I had a whale of a time. At home, we did the usual fireworks with the boys, drank some bubbly, I had a(nother) puro, then when all were asleep, I went to a couple of small parties.

At midnight, fireworks lit up the sky for miles, continuously for over 1 hour. After that they continued, though intermittently.

One party in Prospect was just about finishing, and I had some food, then I went to West Bay, which was hosted by some Bajans, mainly. Both parties featured police officers having a good time bringing in the new year. The police just waved me through the DWI roadblock at Kings Sports Centre, and at about 3am, lots of folks were partying on the beach and lighting fireworks at the public beach.

On the way home, folks were jogging and walking, etc., starting the new year out on a healthy note. Yesterday, I slept a little, and its back to work (for my last 2 weeks tomorrow).

Hoping for some boating today, though its looking a bit overcast.. so blog you all later.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched the fireworks from home. Didn't go out and party at all. All the best for the new year!

Jdid said...

happy new years

Rev Island said...

Sure did do some boating. It was nice.. had some lunch at the Kaibo Yacht Club, took over a lady visiting from Costa Rica, her man friend, and my family... had several Heinekens .. nice.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Boating sounds like THE perfect way to start. Happy New Year.

Abeni said...

Pic up and ting.You kinda look like Qtip from Outkast tho Ri