Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's the laptop, stupid

I had thought that Blogger was acting up, but as soon as I logged into my Dell desktop, I was able to see the toolbar which allows you to post pictures, edit html, format, fonts, etc. right away.
And I had complained to my IT gorgon, Mad Bull, that from my laptop I was unable to see the graphics (in every sense of that word) on his site, as well as that of Dr. D.

It turns out that it has something to do with the laptop, and that now I shall have to blog from the desktop that is in my office.

Oh, well, I am the boss now, so I shall blog from my desk with reckless abandon and blatant disregard.

But I have a couple of jokes on my email which are on the laptop so I will have to log into that stupid laptop (note, a PC is only as stupid as its user) to cut and paste those 2 little jokies. Naaah! too much chubble, Wait till the next post, to bludcleat.

Seems I may be in Jamaica on the 3rd March for a wedding, so I believe I will try to arrange a small blogger linkup, mixed in with a few non-bloggionistas.

RIP Corretta Scott King.

4 comments:

CoolDestiny said...

I'll try to make it to this blogger link up for sure.

Abeni said...

Please do CD.time for women to peresent.Ri,Am not laughing at you at all:)

Scratchie said...

Had the same fassy behaviour from my work compi the other day. Luckily the issued new ones so I gone to sea...but guess what...no picture to post now....

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

So all this time you were complaining it was really the laptop? Not the user, right?

Oooh, you're the boss now. Congrats!

Girls, I hope you all go to the blogger link up.