Thursday, January 12, 2006

Weekend officially starts now!


Well, there is the NFL playoff's for one. I am rooting for the Colts, so hopefully Indy runs the ball, and scores lots of TD's. Here is to you, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, and team.

Also, my messing about with cricket is supposed to start with the first nets session tomorrow, where I will be playing for the team which goes by the name of my soon to be former employer. No nets for me tomorrow, because tomorrow is my last day ever working for other people. What a day! Puros haffe bun.

Happy hour tommorow, and god knows what else will follow.

I have been enjoying downloading music from Limewire, some great music there - I have downloaded about 10 hours of music, so far. God help my hard drive.

Folks, enjoy your weekend - Abeni, there is a picture of a man for you - an NFL quarterback - he will probably be in the SVG after the playoffs -

4 comments:

Abeni said...

Lol.I won't recognise him when he shows up

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Have a good weekend, play some good cricket. And if you go boating, wave to the blue sea for me.

Mad Bull said...

You mean, eeeh? You post a picture of a man for Abeni and him so covered up??! Show the lady a little skin nuh man?
By the way, I did not fully understand what you were saying about the cricket. Were you going to be playing for <* former employer*> or not?

Unknown said...

I want to own my own business one day. Stunner Enterprise...how dat sound? Yes mi yute Limewire fi wi money!