Monday, February 13, 2006

Hello, is there anyone out there?



Folks

Well, what a Monday that was. From one thing to the other. And, our housekeeper was sick both Saturday and today, so as of 215 I was Mr. Mom.

My beloved 6 y.o. (pictured at right) had asked me not to come into the school ground, but to collect him at the gate, where I waited in vain for about 15 minutes, then I went inside to find the little fella, who said, "I forgot, Dad". What else could I say?

I met some website advertising folks today about a listing for me on their website, and now they want me to do some work for them also, so I am keeping busy.

I saw a guy using the Palm Treo 650, and I asked him about it, and he was convinced that it was beyond question the best communications device overall. The Palm Treo 700 is out, with a narrower body, and with a Windows platform, but C&W (where I have some points to credit towards the rather hefty puchase) only sells the 650 at the moment. My work emails are not that hectic at the moment, however I am already at the stage where my scheduling and tasks are quite active, and throughout my daily "out and about" I meet several people who I take their contact details from, so that I can market my practice, so the Treo is on my wish list, for email, contacts, and schedule (not so much the web, although the 650 I saw today, which was connected to Digicel, was muy rapido to rass, the guy opened up satellite weather maps, and it was amazing.

Anyway, I was trying to upload some pics of my boys, so hopefully it works. These are some pics of them on scooters that the got at Christmas. They are still scooting, too.

Blog you again before the week is done. Happy Valentines to all when it comes. Men, do your duty. Women, you know what to do.

By the way, under "Blogs of Note" on www.Blogger.com tonight, featured is none other than Guyana, congrats, GG, you are world class.

3 comments:

Abeni said...

Happy valentine's day to you.Cute sons

Jdid said...

i prefer the whole pencil paper thing lol. got an old palm first or second generation this summer for about 10 dollars (yea it was that out of date) but just to use to see if I would like it. it wasnt half bad but cant justify the monetary outlay for a better one right now

cute kids by the way

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Ay yai yai, what adorable little boys. From what I'm seeing with my nephews, 6 is the stubborn age, oh me Lawd.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Thanks for the good word, RI, but me soon reach the bottom o' de list.