Friday, February 17, 2006

Its just that I had nothing to say

Folks

For those of you who were just saying "good riddance" or who had uttered a quick eulogy, its not that I was about to quit bloggiology, just yet.

Its just that I had nothing to say. To be honest, I am still a bit blank.

But my previous post does reflect a side of bloggism that I would like to explore.

This weekend I've got the usual T-ball (that's the kiddie version of softball for those who feel obliged to think they are averse to American Sports hehe...) .. The baseball facility here in Cayman is called the Field of Dreams - I believe it is the most impressive sports facility in the Cayman Islands. I have just begun to help with the coaching of my son's team, Subway, and at this age group, there is no need to know a lot about the game, luckily for me.

I saw this article about Maxi Priest training with a local Football team recently. In fact I believe he performed here recently along with Freddy McGreggor. Along with Mad Bull, I also missed that show. When you work in Cayman, things can pass you by quite easily, because one is usually trying to keep one's proverbial head above water, work wise.

I am headed up to West Bay this morning to see a house being constructed by some friends - I am dedicating a certain amount of time to hitting the road to make people aware of my practice. Let's see how that goes.

Have a great weekend, folks.

5 comments:

Mad Bull said...

You go, RI! Gotta make the money so that you can host the Caribbean Blogger linkup here in "the Caymans"... I hear you plan to put up the attendees at the Ritz Carlton, is that true? ;-)

Rev Island said...

Come on, doc. Its either you are coming or not. Its not about any visa. Its easier to get a visa to Cayman than to get a carriage license for a taxi.

Unknown said...

We all have our "blank" moments at times.

Enjoy di weekend.

Abeni said...

Good luck with the clients.Y'all remember to keep a girl informed about the blogger link:)

Rev Island said...

Doc

I will send you an email