Thursday, February 02, 2006

Big up the one Mad Bull and MB Jr.


Blogadies and Blogentlemen:

I was so happy that Mad Bull came to my aid with these problems I was having with the PC's in my home office.

Firstly, he made sure my wireless network was not open for all and sundry to plunder, and before he did that, he talked me on the phone through the process of ensuring that my email signature was appearing when it should - rather simple but still above my hard head.

We still cannot see the tool bar for blogger on the laptop - but like I told him, I am soon going to get rid of it. I do not recommend the Sony Vaio folks.

Whilst Mad Bull busily worked away at my network, MBJr. played with my 2 boys. They seemed like they were having a good time, and MB Jr was a little reluctant to leave.

Super Bowl Sunday is coming up folks - watch out for the Steelers - All who do not like the game, at least watch the half time show. There will be no more pierced nipple incidents, I am sure. Damn.

Kami - here is another quarterback for you, he made my favorite, Peyton Manning, look like a schoolboy a few weeks back. His name is Ben Roethlisberger. Watch him throw some bullets this coming Sunday. This is not just any given Sunday, it is Super Bowl Sunday.

Blog you again soon, folks.. once again big up the one Bull.. I owe you one.

13 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Im going with the steelers too, but it will be a battle of the 3-4 versus the 4-3 defense.

Rev Island said...

At least watch the half time show, Doc. Drink down some lika. Torrance, I could confirm what you said if only i understood it. Some of the rules of American Football are beyond me.. but my brother usually does all explaining for me.

Mad Bull said...

Ri, as I said, it was nothing... Yes, MBJr. enjoyed the visit. We'll be back.

Unknown said...

Just dropping by. "Get a Dell dude!"

Rev Island said...

My desktop is Dell. I have a memory card stuck in customs for it. But the Dell is dead slow. I hope the memory helps.

G. Cornelius said...

Pitt gonna do it! I'll keep you posted

Scratchie said...

Got an entry level Dell the other day and I'm pleased with it. Been doing my posts with it since I got it and it works fine.

Abeni said...

Ok,i gonna root for the Steelers too only because a Trini(Verron Haynes) in the line up

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Aw, that was sweet.

De Immigrant said...

RI, wah yu a dis SONY for?? My desktop is a SONY VAIO and it a run good for 4 years now.
By the way mi nuh geh a r*ss bought either team (Falcons or "to hell wit it"), but since money is riding on the game I am forced to watch.

Rev Island said...

Immigrant

The main problem with it is the battery life. I am hesitant to get another battery and that does not help. If I can't resolve it I will change brands, though, probably to HP. To be fair, my screen is 15.4", so that does hit the battery hard.

princessdominique said...

I didn't watch unfortunately. I slept all the way through it.

Rev Island said...

Steelers did win, yes, but I did not bet. I should have. Too late. Maybe I will for basketball. Watch out for some basketball posts.