Saturday, October 29, 2005

Alpha, Beta and ra$$ Gamma

I am the alpha and the omega, etc.

Well, our little 3 rocks are once again under a wet deluge of heavenly wata.

Rather than complain I will lift my head to the hills.. oh well, the underwater hills anyway, because we have no hills here..

madbull, despite the rain, hold up thy head, breddrin.
Mount up like eagles, run and not faint.. etc.

Hey I feel like preachin today.. My dad who is a minister would be real proud even for my flippant rant of spirituality.. as seldom as it happens

Not complaining about rain any more, genklepeeps, going to thank the one on high.

Now when it comes to hurricanes, now that is a cussin matter, and if the Lord chooses to make me survive to see the aftermath, then, once again..

But of course, the rain is love making weather, they say, for me, it is trying to control my 2 boys whose cabin fever need treatment by Dr. D by whatever means necessary.

I just ran inside, having once again tried by hands at some gardening - well, thank god I don't live of that, I would sure starve - one heavenly shower came and me and the boys ran for cover!

Peeple - enjoy your weekend - we will try to enjoy a wet pirate's week!

3 comments:

Marc M said...

Love making and rain. A wonder if a baby boom will follow - when it not raining water, it raining babies...

Angry Dog said...

Bwoy, I promise you rude bwoy, rainy weather is good lovin' weather :)...sad when my g/f is clear across 2 states :(...stay dry rude bwoy!

Mad Bull said...

Well, the rains have thwarted me again! I missed Pirates Week last year due to Ivan and now two of the major dayys for the week have been rained out! Damn!