Saturday, October 08, 2005

One weekend I am happy for

I must join my counterpart, Mad Bull, in giving Senor Frogs the thumbs up it is indeed a positive addition to the Cayman scene, albeit without numerous scantily clad latinas with come hither eyes (and other physical attributes).

The lack of senoritas at Frogs really does not take away from its allure- the rest of the Cayman demographic does gather there - a few Jamaicans, Caymanians, Canadians, Americans, and of course limies, sorry the British would be a more appropriate (though undeserved) designation.

I a legal practitioner, but this blogging world really does allow me to vent my more humble, realistic side. You see my beloved profession is to me annoying by its pretence, which exudes itself at every possible opportunity. Lawyers sleep pretentiously. I make no apologies for my painfully real disposition, which sometimes I suffer for, but that cost is nothing to bear.

Mad Bull http://www.madbull4.net is truly my ally, and I will take care not to be on the receiving end of his charge - I look forward to his posts, especially photographic or other representations of the female gender, even my wife knows I am completely helpless in my affinity for the ladies. In all seriousness, it is indeed the subject of envy that Natty's co-workers have expressed to her positive opinions in respect of the "mojo" of the Bull...

There is nothing more gentlemanly than the reflective manner in which the Bull described the meals at Senor Frogs and Sunset - once I calm down from the excitement of this blogging world which is new to me, I will perhaps constrain myself to dabbling in some of the more mundane aspects of Caymanian life - however for now its ladies and music that are occupying my blogging mentality, and such will be manifested in the content of this blog. Hopefully for the female surfers this will not seem too self serving, well to be frank, it is .. so there you go.

Lastly, based on the Bull's comments, I watched Crash last night, it was a masterpiece. My wife watched it this morning, and she must have liked it as she actually watched all of it.

Peace to all.. Blog you later.. Big ups once again to the one Mad Bull.

4 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Glad you liked Crash! Also, put your money where your mouth is! I see no pictures of wommen? Whe dem deh?

Maybe we can have a clash, like how sound systems do it... you post a picture of a lady, then I post one, etc. etc... people can vote to select the winner!

Nah, I am just kidding. Maybe you will appreciate this link : Bad Girls Blog

Mad Bull said...

By the way, be sure to click on the girls dem pictures, seen

Abeni said...

SInce MB not teaching you the finer points of linking here goes.When u type MB web address using the link option on blogger.
In between the greater than signs write Madbull and it will shorten the link.

I,ll tell you where to send the check

Marc M said...

Glad you are enjoying the blog world it is an addictive medium of expression and exchange of ideas.

Senor Frogs sound like a hot place to lime at. Life would be so dull if there weren't places with good vibes to chillax at.