Monday, October 03, 2005

The office is getting under my skin

My day started off ok, but then at the end things got scary. Working for other people can definitely shorten one's lifespan. Unless I do something, it will shorten mine, anyway.

I could really go to the corner pocket and down some beer tonight, (and lust at the latinas) but wifey would do me in (again). I see one lonely bud light in the fridge, but the cupboard is full of other more potent libations - I think I will have a scotch (after the bud light).

I wonder if the bull (www.madbull4.net) has posted any new and excited laydeees with nice bootees and toing to to toing toing toings.. lets see -

Leave it there for now, gots to pop a top.

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Ok, I love the new design! I came to see you today, but you weren't there... tomorrow, maybe.
I quite enjoyed the last post still... I think you are ready for prime time. I am going to link your site by the weekend, that will allow you to post a couple more things for everyone to read.
We must go to Cornerpocket one of these days too...

Rev Island said...

That sounds good bull, respect for the link.

A la pocket para mirar las atinas! Andale!