Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Week off - nuttin bettah




Yow- I am off this week genklepeeple.

My cousin is down from Mandeville, Jamaica, and I took him out on my boat yesterday. Nice day (I hope he thinks so) - stingrays at the sandbar, about 100 large iguanas sunning by a canal, Heineken on the boat, lunch at the Rum Point Restaraurant. Mahi-Mahi sandwich for me, Chicken for my cuz..

Then, we stopped at the beach behind the Westin for a few minutes... well, most days should have been like that one.

Now you may think that Eva Longoria is strictly down the conservative, given her success in Desperate Housewives, and her association with NBA great Tony Parker - however in keeping with the latina in her, here she appears in Maxim.. Mama Mia.. yo quiero Taco ... well you know the rest.

Ketch up with you soon - errands to do -not only that, my 2 year old decided to apply some artwork to a form I was completing at my desk - so .. here goes again..

Lateeeer.



4 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Doc, leave the man alone before I haffi bus pon you and your Lear Jet! ;-)

Unknown said...

Yuh have a boat! Damn, you be flossin!

Rev Island said...

No big deal genklefolks, a 17 foot with an outboard - good for the runaround -

I'm thinking about selling it now though, I have had it since 1998.

Thanks for the comments - nice to hear from you all, especially smallislandgirl.

Abeni said...

it look like Cayman is the place for the blogger link up.