Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mine how yu recommend de vitamin s to a Chinese Joe.

Blogger peeps - I am back - I will surf into your doorsteps after I post this..

Subject: FW: CHINESE SICK LEAVE

I NOT COME WORK TODAY!!!"

Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I
not come work today,

I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come
work."
>> >> >>> >
The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need
you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex.
That makes everything better and I can go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do
what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."
>>


Es necessario por mi jefe decir la misma. Yo voy a su casa immediatamente.... El no esta alli!!!

Any way, whats happenin - Angry Dog - how's the dykes? Are they nice dykes, or gross - eef you ketch my dreeft.

In that shocker of a post by Dr. D recently (Re gays in bars and in red high heels in Jam) he mentioned that latinas were working in a bar in Jam. It is pretty compulsory in Cayman. Who no have dem senoritas nah say nutten!! Dem don't know eff all about taking a drink order in english but dem hooooooootttt....

They have this curious habit of very nicely wrapping a napkin over the top of an open beer before they serve it. I think the poor latinas are used to having to keep flies off the drinks, unless that piece of stereotyping is me jus being rude... oh well not the first time, nor the last..

Why you think my learned Madbull (www.madbull4.net) and other bloggionistas hang out at corner pocket? Ostensibly, its for the pool or darts. I guess same here, when I go this Saturday, is for pool too... until you get there y las latinas son caliente y delicioso. Es possible yo no volver a la casa despues de la corner pocket en Sabado. Yo voy a la casa de la latina loca... Andale!!! Las latinas de corner pocket son de Honduras, Santo Domingo, Panama y Cuba - ay caramba mama mia, yo quiero solo una!

Excuse the bad spanglish (and the bad english too....)


Lateeeeeer.

4 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Hey, speak for yourself, rude bwoy.... As for me, I am only interested in the challenge offered by billiards or darts, not even dominos can sway me... as for those spanish women... I barely even know that are there! (*whispering*) my yute, yu mad? Mind say mi wife come read you post, you know! *)

Abeni said...

Lol that Chinee man makes a good employee.Gotta love on ethat follows orders.The Spanglish not too bad still

Rev Island said...

Bull - you trembling? I will edit it out, rasta. Just say edit..

Mad Bull said...

No RI, my wife trusts me still... its ok, lef' it!