Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wilma kickin some you know what


WTF! Wilma Cat 5 overnight? She is a real bitch! I woke up to the sound of the wind at 5am. Blowing here in Cayman at tropical storm force.

As usual, I will post 2 of the jokes that have blown my way by email - the 1st one was just sent to me by my cousin in Fla. but it has been around for some time now -


YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005 when...

1. You accidentally enter your password on the
microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards
in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers for your
family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk
next to you.

5 Your reason for not staying in touch with
friends and family is that
they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your
cell phone to see if
anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site
at the bottom of the
screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone,
which you didn't have
the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is
now a cause for panic
and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line
before getting your
coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to
smile. : )

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are
going to forward this
message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on
this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that
there wasn't a #9 on
this
list.

WHEN I SAY I'M BROKE...I'M BROKE


A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
"Good morning, " said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."
"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door.
Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed wide open.
"Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.
"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."
The old lady stepped back and said,

"Well I hope you've got a damned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning ."


Well - folks, my cuz returns from Cuba this weekend and spends it here before returning to Jam Rock - with Wilma south of us giving us one hell of a blow job, Cuba is the right place to be (until later this week, that is)

I hope Jamaica survived ok - I see Weather Channel showing some flooding in Jam etc. Keep yourselves dry.

Here's a of senorita from the Dominican Republic! Bomba!

5 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Respect, mi bredda, what a healthy and pretty dawta! Ok, thats two salvos you've fired at me now.... mek me give you a reply from my archives: Click here, or here, or even here. Yah, thats how I used to roll at my site, before I decided to chill. So you see, you have a ways to go before I have to search for something new to post. Oh, here is a little something posted by a bredrin living in Yard: Click Here.
Keep on blogging, RI!

Angry Dog said...

Bwoy RI, I would love to say that I had read all of your post still rude bwoy, but the tittays on the likkle dawta just throw me completely off! Couldn't stop look...though I know u let off two joke and ting and ting and talk bout Rita...will read again lata after mi cool off!

Marc M said...

That's a sweet Chica. Makes me wonder what I'm doing in the midwest. The vacuum cleaner joke was pretty funny. I hear there has been crazy flooding in Jamdown with a few people needing to be moved by helicopter. What a ting Wilma is now the most intense huricane in recorded history. Hope all will be well in Cayman and Cuba.

Abeni said...

Stay safe! Cute girl but too much chest:)Ok,I jealous.lol

Unknown said...

WHHOOIIII!!! MI CYAAN TEK IT! DAT PICHA DEH A MAD MI!!! That pic just made my day!