Sunday, October 09, 2005

Whaat!? Da wa yu get.


Greetings all

Quiet weekend, I saw my Blogging crew last night at the Corner Pocket - I felt a bit silly being introduced by Blog name - but I did have several Heinekens and tried pool and darts - so it was a nice evening.

Now the one Mad Bull is trying to stage a beauty parade, and for some reason both his Bullness and one of his other bloggionistas believe that I ought to come out with the first beauty. Someone sent me a nice link recently, of which the queen was Miss Carla Harvey. Not a camera shy lady. I was tempted to show her here, but I am afraid that Blogger would shut me down completely - however I will begin a gallery, and post them soon.

Now, to close, I will leave you with 2 jokes, I don't know if you have come across them before, but one of them is at the expense of Jamaicans, so take note - this is all in good fun.

St. Peter came to the Lord and said, "Lord, I have to talk to you. I have a problem. I know we didn't have many Jamaicans in heaven so you instituted an affirmative action plan and we are supposed to have 10,000 Jamaicans in heaven. But they are causing so many problems! They have torn down the Pearly Gates by swinging on them. They have let in another 10,000 of their bredrin through the fence. They are constantly standing by the gate disturbing Angel Gabriel begging for a "bly" for their baby modder, cousin, sistren, neighbour, granny, auntie...Whenever it is their turn to watch the gates they keep letting in good looking women and fat women. They have gotten jerk sauce all over their white robes. Drum pan chicken is being sold all over the Streets of Gold. Some are walking around with only one wing because they are "styling"Angels must have two wings to fly! Some of them have put on chrome wings and dazzling the other angels when they are flying. The white robes are eternal and must be washed five times a day. Some haven't washed their robes since they arrived because they didn't come to heaven do "day's work". Some have refused to take their turn in helping keep the Stairway to Heaven clean because "dem ah no boddy helper". Many who came here because they used salt are still using it because they don't like "ital" food. Some refuse to wear their halos because they don't fit right over their hairstyles. Others are wearing their halos backways. Others are wearing their halos with the tags still attached to them. Others have discarded the white halos and are wearing gold ones instead they claim these are " bashy". Most of the women have discarded their white robes and are wearing white shorts and "batty riders" claiming that they have pretty skin and want to show off their "bandylegs". Reggae music is blasted at all hours of night at their "bashments", disturbing all the other residents. Their cellular phones are worn on their robes and keeps ringing during prayers. Recently there was an altercation between Adam and one Jamaican who claims he was only "checking out" Eve. They have planted marijuana in the Garden of Eden since the soil is so fertile claiming "man and man haffi hustle".What should I do?!"The Lord said; "It wouldn't be fair to not let Jamaicans in heaven.They have just as much right to be here as other nationalities. Maybe we just don't know how to deal with them; maybe we are using the wrong approach.We need to check with someone who has more experience dealing with them. Let's call the Devil. The Devil answered the phone and said, "Hello, Lord. What can I do >for you?"The Lord said, "We have a problem up here, and we'd like to talk to >you about it." The Devil said, "Just a minute, I've got to put you on hold. "The Devil was gone five minutes. He came back to the phone and said, "OK Lord, I'm back. What's up?" The Lord said, "Well, I would like to talk to you about a problem up here."Once again the Devil excused himself and put the Lord on hold. This time he was gone for fifteen minutes. Finally, the Devil came back to the phone and said,"Lord, I am really sorry, but I can't talk to you right now. I have to go. These damn Jamaicans down here..... Yesterday they had air conditioning installed. Now they have just extinguished Hell's Fire, saying "man come to Hell fe 'chill'.


And the other one --

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down. and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent #$%&^*%," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!" The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

Any way, I will post a picture of one of my co-workers - some of you may recognise her. This photo came from a public, on line source. I will post some pics on the next post.

3 comments:

Abeni said...

I heard the first one before but it was just blacks in heaven.Still funny in the new version

Mad Bull said...

I liked the jokes too...

Unknown said...

I heard the Jamaican one before, but the second one was new to me. It was a killer. Cool jokes.